The following of our laboratories are accredited:
- Water and Sewage Laboratory in Płock;
- Energy Waters Laboratory in Płock;
- Fuels and Aromatics Laboratory in Płock;
- Cracking, Alkylation and Lubricants Laboratory in Płock;
- Crude Oil Processing Laboratory in Płock;
- Environmental Testing Laboratory in Płock;
- Laboratory of Chromatography in Płock
- Benzene, Butadiene, Ethylene Oxide and Phenol Laboratory in Płock;
- Regional Laboratory in Włocławek
- Point of Laboratory Services in Lublin;
- Point of Laboratory Services in Szczecin;
- Point of Laboratory Services in Warsaw;
- Regional Laboratory in Wrocław;
- Point of Laboratory Services in Olsztyn;
- Regional Laboratory in Jedlicze;
- Point of Laboratory Services in Ostrów Wielkopolski;
- Regional Laboratory in Trzebinia
The document which confirms the proper functioning of the Management System and the technical competences of our testing laboratories within the scope of performed tests and of the Management System is the certificate of accreditation No AB 484 issued by the Polish Centre for Accreditation on the 9th of April, 2004.
The certificate of accreditation No AB 484 granted to our laboratories is accessible here and at the· www.pca.gov.pl. website. ·With the needs of the market and of our Customers in mind we constantly extend the scope of accreditation to include the new test methods and new laboratories.
ORLEN Laboratorium is a member of the POLLAB, the Club of Polish Testing Laboratories, acting in the POLLAB-PETROL Section especially in the area of participation and organisation of the inter-laboratory comparisons, and in the ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION Section.
On the 16th of July, 2006 the Military Center for Normalisation, Quality and Codification in Warsaw assigned to ORLEN Laboratorium S.A. a NATO Commercial and Governmental Entity (NCAGE) Code. This way the Company’s data were entered into the National Database for Commercial and Governmental Entities and the assigned code 1200H identifies the Company in the NATO Codification System.